Thursday, January 15, 2015

Welcome to Cash Turtle!

Hello, and welcome to Cash Turtle!
"Slow and steady wins the race"

Cash Turtle is a blog about saving money, investing smartly, and getting rich slowly. The name Cash Turtle pairs the monetary aspect of this blog with the idea that if you want to get rich, the most reliable way is to do it slowly. I'm sure we all remember the old story of the Tortoise and the Hare, and I feel that story applies to the world of personal finance very well.

I began my journey being financially responsible by listening to Dave Ramsey's book "Total Money Makeover". This snowballed into listening to podcasts and reading finance articles until the wee articles of the morning. I have a page of helpful resources where you can find links to everything that I think will help you on your path to financial independence.

What you'll find here:
  • Smart investing tactics
  • Ways to, hopefully, retire early
  • Long term investments
  • Ways to lower the amount of taxes you pay
  • Various investment vehicles
Thank you for visiting, and be sure to leave me any feedback, or topics you would like to discuss!


No comments:

Post a Comment